Fire/Stormwater Fees

Fire fees and storm water fees can be billed separately or on a City Services bill with other utilities (See also Customer Service Center). Since these charges are the responsibility of the land owner, the Finance Department may bill landowners individually on a bi-monthly basis. If you receive a bill noted with an account number beginning with 50 or 51, the charges are for fire fees and/or storm water fees. If you no longer own the property listed in the service address , please notify the Finance Department as soon as possible. Rates are set by Council.

Pay Fire Fees.