Public Works

The Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining 110 miles of city streets, which includes:

Sweeping, Patching, Managing of Paving Projects (when applicable), Snow and Ice Control, and Vegetation Control; Maintainance of City Parks, Street Signage, Traffic Light Maintainance, Parking Lots, Parking Garage; Maintenance and Repair of City Vehicles.

Street light outages will be reported to the power company when request is received by this office.

For repair or construction of a new sidewalk, please obtain a permit at the Public Works Department.
To request a designated on-street residential accessible parking permit, please complete the following form:

Designated On-Street Residential Accessible Parking Permit: